MEDIA ♡ NETLAB
Nlab, a Japanese media, came by Angelic Pretty Paris store!
We are glad to introduce their new article :
"Between the passion of beautiful old clothes and the enthousiasm of contemporary culture :
The circumstances of French lolita fashion"
Angelic Pretty Paris is featured in and we also took some souvenir pictures!
Don't forget to check the full article in Japanese: See article on Nlab
Nlab interviewed Kawaii and lolita ambassadors from France troughout several clever questions. They also mention our unique events, such as our Anniversary Tea Parties!
- How did you discover lolita fashion?
- How do lolita meet and communicate?
- Lolita fashion is inspired by French historical costumes. For French people, is it traditional fashion, like Japanese people usually like kimono ? Or is it something new ?
- In France, most girls wear simple or sexy fashion. Do the people close to you accept the fashion though they don't know about lolita culture?
- What are the differences between Japanese and French lolita?